- NCIV has published together with the national committe of IUCN a report on impacts of the Dutch economy on indigenous peoples focusing on importing timber and palm oil from Indonesia and Malaysia and soy from Brazil. The study contains several detailed case descriptions and recommendations. Please download the report here >>
- On April 8th, 2010 NCIV organized the International Expert Dialogue on Achieving Sustainable Livelihoods for Indigenous Peoples. The dialogue resulted in a report containing policy recommendations on the sector approach, gender perspectives, business and development and capacity building. Please download the report here>>
- Report European expert meeting on implications for indigenous peoples of EU policies on biofuels and REDD, 8 May 2009 in Amsterdam. Please download the report here>>
- Dutch translation of the United Nations Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples published by NCIV, 7 May 2009. Please download here
- Final Report Indigenous Peoples' Millennium Conference in 2001 in Panama on the evaluation of the first UN Decade of Indigenous Peoples (1994-2004). NCIV still has a limited number of printed copies of the report. For more info please contact NCIV.
- Out of the Shadows; the first African indigenous women’s conference, edited by Angeline van Achterberg. This is the report of the first African indigenous women’s conference organised by NCIV in 1998 in Agadir, Morocco. NCIV still has a limited number of printed copies of the report. For more info please contact NCIV
- The alternative travel guide; “De Alternatieve Reisgids”. NCIV published a brochure about the threats and opportunities for tourism for indigenous peoples. The language of this brochure is Dutch only. NCIV still has a limited number of printed copies of this brochure. For more info please contact NCIV. For more info please contact NCIV
- Voices of the Earth; Indigenous peoples, new partners & the right to self-determination in practice, by Leo van der Vlist. This book is the report of the NCIV conference “Voices of the Earth” in November 1993, which NCIV organised as part of a larger event with the same title, to make the UN Year of Indigenous Peoples (1993) visible in The Netherlands. This publication is out of print.
Since 1969, NCIV is an NGO that supports the promotion, recognition and protection of indigenous peoples' rights. NCIV brings the issues and views of indigenous peoples to the attention of the Dutch government, civil society, business and science and works to encourage them to make a positive contribution to improving the situation of indigenous peoples at national and international levels.