NCIV has a formal structure of a foundation according to Dutch law, consisting of:
The board currently consists of 6 voluntary professionals. They meet 4 times a year to monitor the progress of the year plan and the financial situation of the foundation. The board decides on the year’s budget and plans.
The board consists of the following members: Igor P. S. Bijlsma, Peter M. J. Jorna (secretary), Joris J. van der Sandt (chairman), Petra Dijk, Floor Timmerman and Anna Meijknecht.
The management of daily activities of the foundation is the responsibility of the director. Daily issues and work planning are discussed in the management team (every month) under supervision of the director. Agaath Schut is since January 2009 director of NCIV.
Staff and volunteers
Currently NCIV has a small team of 6 paid professionals who is complemented with volunteers and students who jointly work on the implementation of the annual program of NCIV.
- Guarani uit Brazilie gast bij talkshow over soja en vervoer
- Bezoek Samenwerkingsverband voor Inheemse Volken aan mensenrechtenambassadeur
- Nieuwsbericht Buitenlandse Zaken over Drumceremonie
- Lezing bestuurslid Joris van de Sandt bij Speak Out van UNPO
- Uitnodiging Drumceremonie voor Inheemse Volken op 13 september 2012 in Den Haag