The Netherlands Centre for Indigenous Peoples (NCIV) is a non-governmental organisation (NGO) that supports the promotion, recognition and protection of indigenous peoples' rights. Originally founded in 1969, NCIV is based in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. It operates within a world-wide network of indigenous peoples'oragnisations (IPOs), NGOs and other relevant organisations, institutions, bodies and fora as well as of academic institutions and individual experts.
The NCIV logo
The logo used by NCIV is an old symbol of the Hopi people (Arizona, USA), which has many meanings, including: “together with all peoples we keep the earth in balance”
- Guarani uit Brazilie gast bij talkshow over soja en vervoer
- Bezoek Samenwerkingsverband voor Inheemse Volken aan mensenrechtenambassadeur
- Nieuwsbericht Buitenlandse Zaken over Drumceremonie
- Lezing bestuurslid Joris van de Sandt bij Speak Out van UNPO
- Uitnodiging Drumceremonie voor Inheemse Volken op 13 september 2012 in Den Haag